Monday, July 11, 2011

Dior Diorskin Shimmer Star in Amber Diamond Review!


I am SO into Dior beauty. Ever since I saw the display at my Sephora store a couple years ago I haven't been able to stop indulging! The colors are always beautiful and the pigments are strong while blending seamlessly ALWAYS. This product is seriously perfect and is the best highlighter I've ever owned in my life. This beautiful powder is extremely shimmery and finely milled. On lighter skintones this almost acts as a highlight/bronzer but with medium tones it is a beautiful highlight.. such a wonderful year round product. I use it along with my Dior Bronze Harmonie de Blush in Coral Riviera and it's my favorite look EVER! At $44 this product is pricey but worth it. I promise it's way better than any other highlight I've at least tried.



Hope this post helped you :) If you'd like, please follow my blog. I am doing a contest fairly soon and I'd like to have at least 100 followers before I announce it! Happy shopping beauties!

No comments:

Post a Comment