Friday, July 8, 2011

Summer playlist and where I've been, future posts to follow ASAP

Hello beauties! I had a really nice but calm 4th of July, how was yours? I haven't been blogging about my recent purchases because I've been so caught up in the weather! The summer sun feels like warm hands hugging me and I literally can't bring myself to sit online for tooo long. So far my summer has consisted of long drives, ice cream cones, beach bummin and MAJOR hauling! I have amazing things to show you once my camera finishes charging! Some things I am totally obsessed with would be the Tarte for True Blood cheek stain (most natural beautiful color ever), YSL Rouge Pur Couture in #27 (Best summer color besides Nars Carthage which I previously reviewed), Hourglass Cosmetics Illume set in Bronze Light (I won this and I can't even handle how PERFECT it is) and I can't stop playing with my new Dior Shimmer Powder in Amber Diamond. Dior has been blowing my mind lately! Urban Decay is having a 25% off sale right now by the way (enter code FFSUMMER11.) I, of course, did NOT miss out on that sale... I purchased the "Lit" 24/7 Eyeshadow Pencil and the Lush Lash System! What did you purchase? Are you on a spending freeze until Fall collections? I wanted to share with you all my favorite summer songs. I am really into music (it's my other passion besides blogging!) so I thought I would help you hang ten in style (or just look hot, whatever.)

VCE SUMMER MIX : BEAUTIES ON THE BEACHES
FM TAN SEXY - EL GUINCHO
PAR AVION - FM BELFAST
DEADBEAT SUMMER - NEON INDIAN
INFINITY GUITARS - SLEIGH BELLS
I WEAR BLACK - TY SEGALL
EVIL ROBOTS - EPSILONS
KING OF THE BEACH - WAVVES
LIVING IN AMERICA - DOM
NO LOVE - HOORAY FOR EARTH
GUCCI GUCCI - KREAYSHAWN

No comments:

Post a Comment