Saturday, July 9, 2011

Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Electric is E L E C T R I F Y I N G! Swatches & Review

When it comes to eye makeup, do you stay neutral? I usually do if I even wear eye makeup - usually I'll just wear mascara (Benefit They're Real is my new fave) but lately something has come over me. I'm dying for some color! I have green eyes and usually us green eyed folk stay away from blue eyeliner but who makes the rules? I think this color is beautiful on all eye colors, it is just so gorgeous! I highly suggest this color pencil regardless of eye color! Check it out..


(I have no makeup on except mascara and eyeliner, excuse the grossness!)


IT'S ELECTRIC!

Let's talk about how long it lasts. I had a day of running errands in the sun yesturday and this held up without question. I then forgot to take it off before I took a shower (oops!) and washing my face and that STILL didn't budge this baby.. I had to use special eye makeup remover after the shower which is absolutely great. The color of/in the pencil is so pigmented and I can't believe how creamy and smooth it applies to my lashline, absolutely NO tugging. I am partial to MUFE Aqua Eyes but these are almost better in my opinion. My other favorite color of this pencil is called 'BAKED' and it's the best! I keep saying it but www.urbandecay.com is having a friends and family sale and it's 25% OFF with code FFSUMMER11. Go get these pencils and let me know what else you beauties grab! Do you think this blue would be your favorite too? 

Hope this post helped you :) If you'd like, please follow my blog. I am doing a contest fairly soon and I'd like to have at least 100 followers before I announce it! Happy shopping beauties!

No comments:

Post a Comment