Saturday, July 9, 2011

YSL Rouge Pur Couture #27 Review & Swatches

Beauties, how long have you been searching for the perfect pink? I've been on the hunt for quite some time and this product is going in the HOLY GRAIL category for it's design, color, pigmentation and wear. Most pinks turn darker on my pigmented lips, however YSL is known for their true pigmentation. I loved the original colors released about a year ago (I bought & reviewed #17 Le Orange) and these new "summer" colors are literally mindblowing! I literally can't get enough! $30 is quite a steep price for lipstick, however this specific color and line is definitely worth it. Check it out!

(metal case attracts fingerprints! hey, there's mine!)





This color is ridiculously perfect. The scent alone of this lipstick would have you begging for more (I talk it up in my post on pur couture #17!) and the packaging is SO luxe. With my previous experience with the Rouge Pur Couture line I have used a lip brush when applying to avoid overkill and product waste.. however this color is so stunning and wearable (surprisingly!) it allows for tube to lip greatness! I am so thrilled with this purchase and I can't seem to use much of anything else since I got it. Light skinned and dark skinned beauties will both look fabulous in this color, however I think it is best suited for light/medium complexions. Did I mention how long this lasts? I apply once in the morning and even after eating and drinking it is still looking great! Even if you wipe this lipstick off it will leave behind a light pink stain. Basically there is nothing wrong with this lipstick and you need it, now! :)

Hope this post helped you :) If you'd like, please follow my blog. I am doing a contest fairly soon and I'd like to have at least 100 followers before I announce it! Happy shopping beauties!


No comments:

Post a Comment