Sunday, October 31, 2010

MAC eyeshadow in Crystal Avalanche, Naked Lunch, Knight Devine Review!

I rarely wear eyeshadow but when I do it has to be something that is smooth, high quality and true to color. I love MAC eyeshadow and have for a long time now. I try a lot of expensive brands (YSL, Givenchy, Dior) but MAC is great for the price. These will last you awhile and are extremely pigmented. I love these colors day or night..

(left to right) Knight Devine, Naked Lunch, Crystal Avalanche

Knight Devine is a gorgeous dark grey that is really buildable. I don't usually wear smokey eyes but when I do it is definitely a favorite. Naked Lunch is a gorgeous color for highlight or base eyelid. It's smooth and the champagne hue looks great on everyone! Last, but not least is Crystal Avalanche. My absolute favorite highlighter from MAC. This color is really white, perfect for when you want a deep smokey eye! 

(left from right) Crystal Avalanche, Naked Lunch, Knight Devine

This is honestly a great selection to have if you love smokey eyes and don't want to sort through hundreds of shades that are compatible (MAC has the greatest selection ever, GO LOOK!) and PS HAPPY HALLOWEEN! 

Hope this helps!

XOXO,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment