Saturday, November 6, 2010

TARINA TARANTINO Lipstick in Showroom Swatches!

I am such a sucker for anything pretty. I can't really help it. If you are familiar with Tarina Tarantino and her jewelry, you know she is all about being loud, sparkly and girly! I love her make up line (for the most part, the primer is terrifyingly white on my skin) but the lip sheen is my favorite besides the fleur de lash mascara.


Conditioning Lip Sheen in SHOWROOM


I really love this lipstick! The texture is smooth and it applies evenly. I haven't tried any other colors but I look forward to going into Sephora and exploring with all of them! I love this color and it has a lot of hype behind it. I suggest starting with this if you are medium skinned (it might be too bright for pale skin.) Also, this lipstick is really affordable ($2 less than Nars) with high quality application so go for it!







Showroom on my lips! Isn't it so pretty?!

Hope this helps!

XOXO,
Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment