Saturday, July 9, 2011

SEPHORA by OPI : Seeing Pink Elephants Swatch & Review!

SEPHORA by OPI polishes are affordable, chip resistant and very trendy. I am so into the new colors (Check out my review for It's Hippo To Be Square) and Seeing Pink Elephants is awesome! I am always searching for a pretty pink polish and Nars Schiap was the closest I could get.. until this! This is my new favorite polish ever. This polish/colour wears extremely well and is very bright and gorgeous. I almost forgot, do you know what "Seeing Pink Elephants" means? "Seeing Pink Elephants is a euphemism for a drunken hallucination, caused by alcoholic hallucinosis or delirium tremens." Silly name but I'll take it. I painted my toes with this polish! Love it tons.




Hope this post helped you :) If you'd like, please follow my blog. I am doing a contest fairly soon and I'd like to have at least 100 followers before I announce it! Happy shopping beauties!

No comments:

Post a Comment