Thursday, September 29, 2011

Fusion Beauty StimuLashFusion Lash Enhancing + Lengthening Mascara is something you need in your beauty arsenal if you want beautiful lashes!


This mascara has some serious claims. This eyelash-fortifying mascara is said to increase lash length and thickness, immediately and over time.  I was pretty skeptical because most of those products that say they are going to enhance my lashes usually fall short. I wasn't born with beautiful long eyelashes and frankly they are quite invisible without mascara.. pretty stubby right? I figured that I couldn't go wrong with this product, and at $28 I thought the numbers had switched on me. $28 for a beautiful mascara AND growth treatment? Unheard of. As you all may know, Fusion Beauty has quite the cult following on their eyelash enhancer, StimuLashFusion™ Intensive Night Conditioning Lash Enhancer. That product is $89. YES, $89. It is extremely effective and has rave reviews and I've personally tried it and saw the effects within one week. Can I afford that price regularly? No, so this mascara is great news for people on a budget like me. This mascara is infused with a clinically-proven, lash-enhancing peptide called SYMPEPTIDE™. This ingredient improves the appearance of your lashes in as little as four-to-six weeks. I've had this for 2 months and I've seen serious lash growth. My lashes look full even without mascara! I adore the brush because it is very hard but flexible so you do not get anything but a beautiful fanned out look - without clumps. I don't think you could create clumps if you wanted to with this mascara, it's really that good. I sometimes have issues taking off mascara from other companies but never this one! It is so gentle and really does remove with soap and water. For such a gentle product, you'd assume you'd get raccoon eyes right? Nope! It stays on your lashes unless you cry soapy tears... which I think I can safely assume you all don't! I will always repurchase this mascara because it volumizes, thickens, curls and lengthens over time. What else does a girl need? 


What do you think about this mascara? Do you think it can solve your lash issues like it did for me? Let me know in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. The eyelash enhancer is a great non-surgical option made available for all those people who would want to make their eyelashes even more amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate those information and I find your article very knowledgeable and useful. Looking forward to see more post from you.




    ____________________
    Aliya of Eyelash Growth

    ReplyDelete