Thursday, August 11, 2011

Battle of the Louis Vuittons! (NEED YOUR HELP!!)

Hello and sorry I've been so M.I.A the past month! I have been looking for a new job and organizing my make up, I have a TON of stuff to show you guys. I know it's been awhile but I have a favor to ask of all of you! I am going to be getting a Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 bag for my birthday in a few months. I am torn between which pattern to get - Monogram Canvas or Damier. Please give me your honest opinion and why you feel that way. I look forward to your help lovlies!! 

Damier

Monogram Canvas.


Thanks again!


2 comments:

  1. Damier!!!

    Definitely yes!

    There are just too many knock off monogram canvas bags out there...

    <3

    Formula457.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyy Irene you are a dollface! Thank you for your help. I totally agree there are WAY too many fakes out there rocking the monogram canvas print. I think the Damier will be a nice addition to my collection. :) <3 Hang out soon!!!

    ReplyDelete