Thursday, August 11, 2011

Battle of the Louis Vuittons! (NEED YOUR HELP!!)

Hello and sorry I've been so M.I.A the past month! I have been looking for a new job and organizing my make up, I have a TON of stuff to show you guys. I know it's been awhile but I have a favor to ask of all of you! I am going to be getting a Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 bag for my birthday in a few months. I am torn between which pattern to get - Monogram Canvas or Damier. Please give me your honest opinion and why you feel that way. I look forward to your help lovlies!! 


Monogram Canvas.

Thanks again!


  1. Damier!!!

    Definitely yes!

    There are just too many knock off monogram canvas bags out there...


  2. Yayyy Irene you are a dollface! Thank you for your help. I totally agree there are WAY too many fakes out there rocking the monogram canvas print. I think the Damier will be a nice addition to my collection. :) <3 Hang out soon!!!