Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I LOVE LANVIN (more than I love myself.)

This year Lanvin didn't cease to amazing any of us with their LANVIN X HM collection. I was basically in love the second I saw it and I quickly made my way over to see what the fuss was about. I didn't really buy anything, however, because it felt too cheap to me. H&M has been known to fall apart and suck. I left the store without anything and it pains me to say I regret it. Natalie Portman was seen rocking the dress I almost bought. Damn..

Natalie lookin fine in some LANVIN X HM


I made a YouTube video using the Lanvin lookbook because I have been that infatuated, seriously.  

but anyways, enough about me, the Lanvin website itself is making me lose my shit right now. Feast your eyes upon beautiful Paris couture. I am buying Rosetta Stone in French so I can move and be around these people all the time. I can dream, right?


LANVIN BALLERINA FLATS, $495.

I am absolutely going insane over these shoes. I am really, really amazon tall (5'9) and flats are my bff.



LANVIN BRIDAL NOTEBOOK, $35.

The photo on the cover makes me want to cry. I love it so much!


LANVIN PLAYING CARDS, $85.

These are a gem, especially if you love to entertain. Your posh friends will definitely adore these (and so will kids!)



MOTHER DAUGHTER SNOWGLOBE, $255.

I absolutely love this, even though I most likely won't create a blonde child. Still adorable!

***DRUMROLL PLEASE***



LANVIN 2011 FASHION DOLL, $555.

THIS IS SO AMAZING! She is from the lookbook. I love this and it's porcelain!

LANVIN 2011 FASHION DOLL, $555.

ARE YOU IN LOVE?
if not, you might not have a pulse (or fashion sense.)


Hope this helps!
XOXO,
Katie





No comments:

Post a Comment