Sunday, October 31, 2010

DIOR Dior Addict Ultra Gloss in Sari Pink 756, Mauve Accent 886 Swatches!

These glosses are absolutely gorgeous and definitely Dior standard. I don't mind spending the extra money if it's A) going to last me awhile and B) be as beautiful on as in the tube. I worship anything Dior (it all grows on me..) and these glosses are no exception. I bought these on a haul and have no regrets. They are great for night and are extremely attention grabbing! Very couture..

Sari Pink and Mauve Accent (sorry it's darker, better pics below)

This was my first Dior lip product besides the Color Reviver Balm (Review & Swatch soon) and I was really pleased with it. Sari Pink goes on really smooth and feels like a regular thicker gloss. It lasts for awhile and stays looking fresh so it's great for day!

This brush applicator is awesome! If this product had a sponge rather than a brush it wouldn't be nearly as beautiful on!

Sari Pink (love this so much)

Mauve Accent 

Mauve Accent is a great color. I wasn't sure how it would look on me, but the beautiful pink sparkles inside this tube of bright purple gloss had me at hello. It is definitely LOADED with sparkles. Once you apply this particular gloss, you can feel the little sparkles on your lips! Other than the semi gritty feeling, I love this.

Mauve Accent

And last but not least, the two glosses together!
(from left) Sari Pink, Mauve Accent

I hope these help!

XOXO,
Katie







No comments:

Post a Comment